EVA ALORDIAH HAPPY WITH GUINESS



Forget her tom-boy attitude. Fast-rising rapper Eva Alordiah
who recently signed an endorsement deal with Guinness
Nigeria Plc disclosed how she feels about the
platform Guinness has given her.
According to her: “The
Guinness #MadeOfBlack
campaign is one I am very
proud to be a part of. It speaks
volumes of the same things and
ideals I have been trying to
pass across for a while now.
What we have just talked about
with my new single “War
Coming” is what Guinness is
trying to pass across with this
campaign all over Africa which
I think is huge. I’m happy
Guinness identified with me as real as I am and enough to
give me a role as significant as this”
Describing the inspiration behind her new single ‘War
Coming’ she says she has long identified with the song
because it tells the story of her many struggles with life. “
As someone who has gone through many ups and downs to
get where I am, having a medium as beautiful as music to
express myself and my many views through real life
experiences, the song “War Coming” helps me do that with
ease.
It’s like you are at war with yourself in search for a better
you, a more successful you, a deeper sweeter meaning to
this beautiful life we have been blessed with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8 things you didn't know about katy Perry

Woman who was set on fire by jealous wife removes her burns mask for the first time in 2 years...and she's beautiful!