Luis Suarez has declared himself "100 per cent ready" to make his Barcelona debut against Real Madrid in October 25's Clasico.



The Uruguayan has been on the sidelines since his €86 million move from Liverpool to Camp Nou due to his four- month competitive football ban for biting Giorgio Chiellini at the World Cup.
But he is allowed to make his official debut for Luis Enrique's men in the showdown between the Spanish giants later this month, which comes after a Liga clash with Eibar and Champions League tie against Ajax. Suarez, who played in friendlies for Uruguay in the current international break, stressed his lack of match action has
not affected his fitness and that he is ready to make a difference for Barca.
"To make my Barcelona debut at the Santiago Bernabeu would be very special," the 27-year-old told reporters at the
presentation of the 2013-14 Golden Shoe award he shares with Cristiano Ronaldo for scoring more goals (31) in league
football than any other top level player in European football. "Before these games with Uruguay I was not able to play,
but now I feel really good physically - better than I had expected. I'm 100 per cent ready.
"Adapting to Barca is not a problem, I just want to get out on the pitch and have fun.

I'm at a club I always wanted toBbe at, I'll try to do the same in front of goal that I did for Liverpool, to do what the coach asks and score important goals." I want to thank all the colleagues I had last year in Liverpool, coaches and fans because without them.

Suarez added that it feels great to be honoured with the Golden Shoe alongside the likes of Ballon d'Or winner Ronaldo, whom is now a major rival since he left Anfield for Camp Nou.

"On a personal level it is always welcome to get awards like this but you do not get anywhere without all of one's team's
effort every day," the striker added.

"I am proud to share prizes with important players [like Ronaldo] on a global scale."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woman who was set on fire by jealous wife removes her burns mask for the first time in 2 years...and she's beautiful!

8 things you didn't know about katy Perry