Tiwa Savage And Tunji Balogun Ready to Split???


 Its actually a bad news They can deny but Its true !! Tiwa Savage and Tunji Balogun‘s marriage is heading for the rocks, she might change her mind later but right now they are undergoing some serious marital crisis.Their marriage is barely five months old but Tiwa can’t hold it in anymore, her family wants her to pack and leave .. Things can get better with them later but right now the marital crisis is getting worse.
A Source explained that, Tunji is always beating her even before they got married, After Tiwa agreed to marry him, she told him they should do a private wedding incase things fall apart, but the family of Tbillz said ‘No’….’ ‘Its Money formula that is worrying them” – The source said
Okay i got to believe something is wrong with their relationship.. Today is Tunji’s birthday and wishes have started pouring, flying over twitter , instagram etc.. But i havent seen anything from Tiwa, and 16 hrs
ago she posted a picture on Instagram.. which is so unsual! Heard she has already sacked Tunji and gotten herself a new manager – so Tunji is no more Tiwa’s manager!


Here is the message Tunji shared below for his birthday:


Thank you, God, for giving me another year of life.
Thank you for all the people who remembered me today
Thank you for all the experience of this past year;
For times of success which will always be happy
memories,
For times of failure which reminded me of my own
weakness and of my need for you,
For times of joy when the sun was shining,
For times of sadness which drove me to you.
Forgive me
for the hours I wasted,
for the chances I failed to take,
for the opportunities I missed this past year.
Help me in the days ahead to make this the best year yet,
and through it to bring good credit to myself,
happiness and pride to my loved ones, and joy to
you…..AMEN #2609 #ThankYouLord #HBD
Could this be the end of Mr & Mrs Billz ???
We pray for them to come back and be happy together !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woman who was set on fire by jealous wife removes her burns mask for the first time in 2 years...and she's beautiful!

8 things you didn't know about katy Perry