I BEGGED ANNIE TO ACCEPT ME BACK

Many years ago, it was a riddle to determine who award winning musician, Tuface Idibia, would choose as a wife since he had put less than three women in a family way almost at the same period.

But then, of all the three known women - pero, Annie and sumbo in his life then, it was a sensational story when Tubaba eventually picked Annie to his wife.

But accepting him wasn't so easy, as Tuface said last year during the launch of his book,  "A Very Good Bad Guy". He said he had to begged Annie for forgiveness before she eventually took him in her life.

"One of the things about life is if you are wrong, you ha e to apologize. I started feeling guilty. I realise a messed up. I wasn't ashamed to go back to her and beg for her to accept me back and she did. "I swallowed my pride and begged her for forgiveness and she forgave me. One thing I love about her is that she put me in check.  I would have committed so many blunders if not for her," he said.

As much as he loves his wife, 2face would also say that his best friend in life at the moment is his colleague Sound sultan.
"He has been consistent. He is a great friend and one of the collaboration I have done in my career that means so much to me is ONE, which I did with sultan,"he said.

Meanwhile, the artist said he is so honoured about the book and felt good that such a project was written in his life time. The editor of the book, Mr Ayeni Adekunle of Black House Media Group, said he took the project as a personal one as he want to use the opportunity to tell the story of what is happening in today's generation. The book reviewer, Ali Baba, said the book talks about all the challenges of being a superstar, chronicles of the artist's life, his humanity, doggedness, creativity and his attraction to "armed robbers" and how he has manage to escape death.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woman who was set on fire by jealous wife removes her burns mask for the first time in 2 years...and she's beautiful!

8 things you didn't know about katy Perry